Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Dress me subtly.

I like dresses. I pass a fair few I "admire", because they hold character and dimension in colour, diversity, pattern and shape. I can afford few and have even fewer.

If I were to be in posession of many dresses, if I were to wear them often, I would be out of character. Because the me that my closest circle know is not the girl in dresses but the girl alternative. It's ironic how the closer you become to people, the more permanent you become, the harder it is to change simply because by changing, you arouse question and critique. It's funnier still how those who know you shallowly couldn't care less how you changed and would still see you simply as the girl known not so closely.

There. I like dresses.
I don't want to be a pretty girl predictable. I want just to be.
Looks like this like will have to be a subtle graduation, if any at all.

1 comment:

  1. WAH!!

    THATS ME TOO!!

    i like drapery if that is a word lol

    and these designs are awesome

    http://wearydrearies.deviantart.com/

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.