Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tonight I had a shocking epiphany.
It was that if I could not draw your attention to this matter by correction,
then I would very surely get your attention by being worse than you. Because I know you have a conscience, you have morals, you have values...they just need to be properly woken up, so that lines of black and white are no longer pixelated grey.

And You, sit back aghast at my new waves of darker thought protruding like a bad hair day on more frequent occasions. Yes, the idea is a little messed up, but I do believe it would be effective. Perhaps now, I'm beginning to understand how much what you do frustrates me, simply by reflecting on how low I'm willing to go just so my caution against your potential destruction would have audience.

I hate talking to brick walls, makes me feel my existence is pointless; my presence- replaceable, my fights- uninfluential...

Did I mention, I love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.