Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Monday, December 29, 2008

It won't go away.

I'm sure that if everyday you were pinpricked, your skin would eventually toughen, and your threshold for pain extend til that pinprick became nearly unnoticeable. So if these pangs you unconsciously inflict upon me do not cease, I will become less affected; more tolerant.

Becoming impartial.

I would love to write upbeats of sunshine and fond memories, but the ones we made from a time ago, remind me of you now...and I don't like you now. You're an idiot, and I've never had to try so hard to love you. I want to rip you out of pictures. Give me a chance to hurt you back. I hate what I'm becoming, eat my heart out before it gets cold.

The worst part is that you wouldn't even know you have your teeth sunk into me. I can't walk away, but I want this to go away.

Please.
Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.