Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

lo and behold

the enemy's face is not intimidating, not as much as it is aggrevatingly ugly.
So, now that we're here, just to shatter your assumption that I'm afraid of you, I'll laugh at your attempts and receive your hard knocks but lift myself from the dust and fight back. I'll wipe the tears, beads of sweat and blood of my loves from my face and not drop this sword until your dead within an ∞km radius of me and those I love...there is the odd chance I'll never drop this sword.

But because the one I love fights at my back. Because the one I love fights beside me. Because the one I love fights before me. Because the one I love fights for me.
Because the one I love never stopped.
Because the love has won, I will!

...and courage grows from the encouragement I've received, so
Step away from my friends.
I'm in love with Him, you can't stop me now!
He's in love with me, just try to get past him!

Last week's screamer, now tomorrow's dreamer.
Dance with me, Love. Make your fight a dance til the death. I can't believe how gory this has become. Take no prisoners. Let me never stop dancing, lest my passion ever dies.

1 comment:

  1. my user name is LoveFights
    it's who I was and who I am
    and who I will become
    when I see Jesus who surrounds me
    by faith I know and see
    tomorrow I will be in Him

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.