Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I like writing. Somehow, I can put my life on hold as I try with care, to place words side by side to construct something beautiful. I read your words again today. I've read them before, but since you havn't written since December 2007, I thought I'd remember the previous you. I know you love writing because you do it so well, but your posts are few and far between. You read plenty of literature; the classics you buy from second hand book shops- so I assume you attain your talent from there. I've bought a fair few classics too, but havn't read any of them. I haven't the time. Although, when I do, I spend it unknowingly. I realised, reading yours, my vocabulary is very limited and repetitive. I only know simple, but simple is faithful to me.

Now, I sit in my empty house facing the window in the navy blue collapsable chair. Dad's orchids are beginning to bloom now, there are too many yellow ones. In a month's time, we'll have a sea of yellow orchids, with the occasional spot of pink, lilak, off white and orange. My phone is not going to work for the next hour or so, because it cannot multitask but insists it will learn the 100+ songs I want it to play for me the next time I crave music.

I have the AA Ball tonight. I'm wearing the dress I wore to my Year 12 Formal, with a tee underneath. I figure I go to dance. There will be an ocean of asians, the occasional white face, plenty of red (the drinking kind) and therefore nobody to impress or try to. Anyway, this premadonna event is no occasion for me to cheapen dress code standards.

This morning kicked off beautfully slowly, it feels like holidays, and it will be for the next two weeks. Although I must not forget the two assignments due tomorrow which still require a start.
That's me, plain as day.
I'll see you when I see you!

ps: the Jimmy Neutron dvd I bought has the episodes messed up! I'm a little crestfallen! Halfway through the second epidsode, it'll skip into the third and then return after finishing it to continue the second! I was confused, til I realised I bought the dud! Although, on the upside, I loved the episodes. I'll write to Nickelodeon, see if they'll spare me another dvd for my trouble! Eh heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.