Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

blehblehblehworthlesswordsneedingescape

IM SO OVER UNIVERSITY.
i have no drive for uni. I've driven over the edge and i really don't want to go back. I'll enjoy my 3 month break and maybe defer the rest of next year. It pains me! i have an assignment that was due on wednesday, and i dont think i'll hand it in tomorrow because i dont feel like doing it and i couldnt care less. i started...and just never finished it. How immature.

I have a group assignment. And the only thing driving me to do it is the fact that the marks of my friends ride on my back. I really dont want to do this. I really don't. I CAN'T BE BOTHERED WITH UNI! i feel like university is to blame for my lack of action down the roads I wish to travel. Yes, tell me how wrong I am!

But...I'd hate to be the girl who was recalled as "she who left the most effective path because she tried to chase the breeze." I have dreams. I do; they've just been in the waiting line for years now and they're tired. I don't know if in two or so years they'd still be as vivid as they began. I want to live those dreams but I want to do what's right. They should be related, they are. Geez, I hate time, I hate these monotonous lectures and overdue assignments of no value to me other than the money i pay (or will pay) to sit through them. And you wonder why I'm still complaining, I don't like being challenged in this area. I don't like university, I can't believe I've been so faithful to it up til now. I never enjoyed studying. oke, STOP!

I was initially overjoyed to find I was given a second round offer into this course. Because I was "unworthy". My enter was just under, apparently so were the numbers for the first round. What changed? How did i become so unwilling? How did i get to this place of ungratefulness and compromise?
I confuse and disgust myself at the same time. She's so darn selfish!
Just grow up!

2 comments:

  1. ARGH! that group assignment of yours!!
    all the best !!! do it do it!!! hehehe....

    i have yet to start mine Y_Y

    maybe uni is all about frustration and learning to deal with it..and handle it.. because zomg. that's basically what it is haha..since we started.

    and when we graduate it would be like .wo0T! CONQUERED...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, graduation seems like a mirage...

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.