Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

i want to report something fancy about my ridiculous week. but words elude me.

we chased jason mraz, we had a ball and a danceless 21st. what more can be said?

i like life. it's unreasonable but worthwhile, i think. i try to make it so.

i'm meant to be sleeping, even if it's only 9:24pm now. it'll put me in front for this next week. i like being in front/ahead of things, makes me feel in control. oh the deception!

people love me, and im blessed to have them. i love your way of saying things, i love your style. and i think this love we share could work. we could be friends forever!!

mmm, sleep...she calls me. gnite, loves.

ps: i like dancing and i like music. don't take either away from me.
pss: i hope your well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.