Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The doctor said: "Are you alright? That temperature is high and it seems your mind is escaping though the fever in your fingers."

I saw the heavens open today.
This funny guy came in but left having made an impression in the hearts of the children in the room. And my dear friend brought himself to the alter, by the lifting of a hand no higher than his head but high enough for God himself to reach down and touch the heart of a hungry soul. He might have probably been the last person I imagined, and so much brighter was the hope that strengthened me i cant even begin to describe. And it's under control. What? Everything. It's under control. Oh oh, are you sure? Yes. It is under control, trust me.

I do.
Leave no leaf unturned. Let no plant be left unwatered, let no ground be left unseeded. Let no person be without hope.

Let your ravenous hungry drive you for more, for excellence and not leave you weakened.

The sky today is not without clouds, but beautifully positioned for the picture perfect effect. Last night was not meant to be awkward, so it wasn't. you aren't meant to go looking and bringing matters into your own hands.

The reflection in the water tells you nothing about yourself and is easily disturbed.What are you looking for? Why are you looking over there when you know it won't help you. Did you want confirmation about that? It will not help you. I didn't want you to feel that either, but i couldn't protect you, i couldn't even protect myself. You do know we will survive this. Better yet, we'll rock this stupid world. All those movies we watched about the end of the world. Imagine. What makes your world super? What makes your life worth living...and if it weren't so, how would you fair? What if the whole world needed you to keep running, though you felt your calves burning, your thighs on the verge of explosion and you head throbbed of unexplainable chaos. What would keep you running. Would you value your life and justify the pain of surviving and with what reason? Whose opinions matter to you? Whose opinions do you breeze over? Why do you strive towards the goals you strive towards? Who does it benefit? Why do we live like this?

Oh...oh is that why?
Really?

That there is my list of suitable first date questions. Is the person worth staying with and how desperate are you for a companion.
Why?
Wahaha, is he/she an easy scare? Oh, in that case, what are you wasting your time over? Flimsy relationships never helped anyboy, anygirl. Says the date virgin.

Oh oh, but that isn't "nice". What happened to giggles over cutsie wit and stunning dress codes? Nah, me neither.

Am i going mad? No, just wondering what drives people nowadays. Apparently sex. But oke, what can you do? If you can't fight em, join em right? For the select few who don't place "the one" in high regard. I salute you! Wahaha, these days my friends go crazy and i wish they hadn't. Because i dont want to loose you to some fiasco relationship you were too busy trying to build to see it was a unsustainable building project. Don't set yourself back. Forget the opposite sex. Oh, and don't consider swinging the other way either, that's just ridiculous! WAHAHAHA, quote me here upon my attaining of a boyfriend somewhere in the next millenium. But its a far prospect right now. The only boy-girl relationships i see my friends involved in irritate me. Yes, you know who you are. I do think your an idiot. But i love you, so do what you want, i just dont want it to end in tears. All I can hope is for the best: you both end up sharpening each other in the iron-sharpens-iron instance or you both fall upon mutual realisation, you weren't meant for each other.

Oh, i like to pretend i know all. I don't. My own morals don't travel further than the vicinity that my conversations create. Personally, this world of sex-is-love-so-rock-n-roll has drained most innocence from me and tires me frequently (thus my NEED to accept the strength, that flows like oxygen in blood, in the love of my Savior). I try to act otherwise. Stop judging me. Are you laughing or smirking at my overflow of thoughts? I am. I'll probably reread this and be horrified at the freedom of my fingers to type out my musings and narratives of life.

Only because i have nothing to hide, nothing to loose. 'Cept your high opinion of me. WAHAHA, im a dreamer arent i? ahhh, wish i could have this conversation with you in person. we just dont have time anymore. That and i forget to create opportunities. I think i've said quite enough.

Good evening gentle ladies, gentle gents! (who am i kidding, who's gentle nowadays? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.