Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

far far

this is what happens when i have an hour til the dance either sweeps me off my feet or leaves me disappointed. Oh, Yael Naim. Beautifully french. New Soul, i am.

Now, I'm left to my thoughts, knowing that i have no more time to dwell on...well, myself for the rest of the week. Or longer. And this baldness, has me seeing from a whole new world of: I'm not sure. It seems I grow some sort of boldness along with the baldness. Like, theres a heck-i-have-no-vanity-to-loose feeling that helps me keep balance closer to the edge. So life, watchit! I'm a little more carefree, perhaps careless, but carefully apathetic. I care about you yet i don't care what I do lately, i just hope i can help you find yourself.

How can you stay outside? There's a beautiful mess inside.
How can you stay outside? There's a beautiful mess inside.

Far far, there was this little girl; she was praying for something big to happen to her. Everynight she hears beautiful, strange music. Its everywhere, theres nowhere to hide. But if it fades, she begs "Oh Lord, dont take it from me, don't take it," she says "I guess I have to give it birth"

Beautiful mess inside.

2 comments:

  1. i second careless. ~! ahha

    well they cant let go of me yet...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. only know i get what the last paragraph is about.

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.