Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

He has made everything beautiful in its time. Eccesiastes3:11
what time is it?

this gunk in my throat doesnt make my day any more enjoyable. all this "ahem"ing makes the situation just a little more hopeless. I am sad. There, you finally get to hear me say it/type it/whatever.
You told me a month ago (give or take). but until now it was just a bad thought, i didnt think it'd come this soon. And tonight, it will only become a bigger reality. I wonder how they'll take it.

I don't see how it can work, I don't understand how you came to the resolve that you did. Because...just because! I'm not saying your not strong enough, but God could carry you through! And you've battled this far, if you go...they'll win; and the dust will settle and they'll go back to being complacently comfortable!
please don't give up. no no no no. It's not meant to be this way! And i don't know the whole story but I do know...He makes everything beautiful in his time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.