Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Friday, January 18, 2008

yesternight

i was meant to be the stronger spirit...yet she reached for my hand and held it gently and i was the one who cried. Because she was still here, and was somewhat alright. i was so far away when it all happened.

It took me a whole five minutes, or maybe ten, for it to sink in. she told me and my reaction was contained in "wow". then slowly the clogs in my brain started turning and my mind began reeling. How did it go so out of control? God, what went wrong? Or what went right so that you called us back? My judgements are blurred. Who's the good guy, who's the baddie? Is life so delicate? And if i already knew it, why am i still so ignorant of the fact.

She's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.