Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

so i've bought 2 Enid Blyton's and 3 Roald Dahl's, probably two of the best authors in the world! in my world! oh, and little miss sunshine, bought that too!

Lately has been filled with wishful thinking (not the band, but the actual), and hot weather, a little bit of apathy. I didn't bring my bible, i thought i wouldnt need it for a couple of days, there, i can feel a little remorse. i need it, what was i thinking?

I don't need you. dont need you, don't need any of you. I have one, one will do, one who is definitely bigger and who will never forsake me nor disappoint me nor discourage me, though he could if he wanted. But his love for me forbids him to do so!

I still wonder how you go n Australia, still wonder if home will remember me.
It will be long til I see you again.
I wouldnt miss you if I had the option. Thanks mikee for the introduction to Ruth! i like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.