Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

seriously guys, i cant remember having that much fun....well i can, but not within the last couple of weeks! I LOVE YOU GUYS! seriously!
what's better than having your last exam and then going to see ya besties, getting totally flabbergasted by the awesomeness of God when we seek Him, to the point when the air feels thick and everyone's given it their sweaty all! To then go out at 11:45pm to a carwash to wash a dirty white integra typeR, meeting mish, being embraced like ive been missed (i want to see you again). Then laughing as pasta gets drenched, then laughing as i get drenched! Getting overpowered because i've the strength of the stereotypical girl, getting drenched summore, fighting back...getting drenched summore. Then being given an overgrown jacket because apparently i dont look decent, in fact i look like ive just taken a shower and forgotten to take my clothes off, its strange because im soaking wet inside and im wearing a quite-dry jacket. how did it happen? I don't know, it's the strangest thing?! I don't know, it's the strangest thing! Run across the road to Maccas (those 5 seconds of running across the road were amazing, i dont know why, like i was wild and free and life was mine to make what i wanted with it, alongside friends -who could ask for more?), simple, see people we know, my neighbour, Pasta's childhood bestie. yeapp, the wets leave- i take pasta; the dries leave-tb takes bear. it feels like ive just lived. like i've lived and yesterday was as full as potential would have it! That, friends, makes me happy!

I got home at 1, a half an hour later than i said i would return. I cant even apologise because i wouldnt mean it, im not sorry at all, i just had the time of my life!

1 comment:

  1. waHH action packed stuff!

    makes me happy just reading it =]

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.