Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

...if love was red then she was colourblind. All her friends have be tried for treason, and crimes that were never defined.
quite catchy one that one. not related to me at all, incase of concern....

new line.
This is my last whole day in Oz til next year! my flight is tomorrow at 3pm and eight hours later i'll be hot and sweaty in malaysia truely danger! wahahaha!
Today is beautiful!
So I hope you grow and get better and become a walking challenge for me on my return. Hope you get braver and stronger and more enduring. Hope life treats you well or that you fight it if it doesn't. Hope you make more friends or bring friends closer. I hope you know your better than complaining and that appreciation for the smallest things is a source of joy.

There is something else meaningless that occurs on earth: righteous men who get what the wicked deserve, and wicked men who get what the righteous deserve. This too, I say, is meaningless. So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun.
-ecclesiates8:14&15
I hope you dance!
love you plenty!

1 comment:

  1. oh wow!
    HAVE AN AWESOME HOLIDAY!!

    im heading up to singapore and HK

    ^^
    *sigh*

    i dont know anyone i malaysia so i didnt plan to stop by lol..

    but now ya going there. awesome!
    enjoy enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.