Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

i could live off your laughs, or maybe i couldn't but your laughs give so much volume to my life you might not have any idea. wahahaha! yayyy! i love david webb ;)
but i love you more! so close so many friends so much...
and you don't come close and you want to..iwant you to. what to do?
lemme lie, gimme warmth, rest my head, something solid. I think you forget that it is nothing, i think i forget it is nothing, blow it up into much more than actual. Actual shmactual.
Walter, Jesse, Nate, want you to talk to me. I want to be here for ya's!
People i barely know add me on facebook...what to do? i don't wanna offend them and ignore them but i don't know them well, i don't want it to be a popularity contest. "My dad's better than yours!" love it! wahahaha! it's going soo fast and becoming busy and i don't wana forget easy days, as fun as the fast lane is, i do wanna cruise, i do wanna absorb the beauty. Breathe. breathe with me! ;) Seeeya sooon! Come to jevermore!

2 comments:

  1. ahh. facebook lol. everyone seems to have one these days. ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a little rediculous i admit, but it couldnt hurt could it?

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.