Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mumble humble.

God's capability to totally sweep his spirit and pierce the hearts of the willing is off the charts. I could claim that because you were not there you're idea of Incredible is rediculously low... and you might get defensive or curious, so i won't claim it, because it'd harden your resolve and you'd think "Your young...you don't know the world or any better"
That night.
Those nights.
Totally humbling.

God is the be-all and end-all.
Friends are pillars of strength.
God has given me friends who understand me. Blessed me with encouragement at the sight of them. I can name a few who have lately supported me so constantly I could have taken them for granted. JOSH, ROB, JONAH, PASTA
And I pray that you will see it through us. See the Spirit through us. Dare I say it is more pure now than it ever was through us. Or through me anyway.

To see it happen, to watch a small group of familiar faces totally abandoned in a yearning for the ultimate conviction, ultimate love. Totally lost to love. Lost to loved. Graditude falls so short.

Oh! There are also songs that were written by the youths. Incredibly encouraging songs written by a generation that lacks so much respect. Wisdom does not come with years, experiences do. But a more experienced someone is not necessarily wiser than another with less or different experiences. If you only knew how much more initiative the handful of younger takes than the many older...
(I admit to being of the many older, but hopefully for no longer)

Iloveit. Iloveyou. Ilovehowyouturnthingsintoyourway. Ilovehowyouloveusregardless.
"You loved, you loved a people undeserving."

2 comments:

  1. hmmm i would say wisdom comes neither with years nor experience.Some may have gone through many experiences but they never seem to learn from their mistakes or even learn anything from them..

    I would say wisdom come from learning through the lessons of life..it may even be taking heed of advice from other people =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahah, re-reading this...i think this was quite forward of me, but i was being honest hmmm.

    ohh well, cyaz soon!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.