Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The sky is constant. The clouds just make it look like its not. I think the sky is always the same. Even at night. We just can’t see it the same because the sun doesn’t shine up on it for us.

But I can’t explain how the blue sky goes orange or purple like when paint pallets mix. It just does. And I still think the sky is constant.


But I know nothing is constant, we seem to be destroying it. Us. Our comfort is always at the expense of someone or something else. All those black balloons are putting a hole in it.

Love’s a funny thing.

Freedom’s something wholly crazy.

This road, If you want me to, Free. Ginny Owens. She’s a brilliant artist. The words in her songs are so honest, I don’t know anyone to not relate. Oh, and she’s blind, but you’d never know it; it doesn’t stop her from playing the piano. Friend, she’s mellow.

Famished but I’m comfortable here. Anyway, eating out alone isn’t very eventful. I’ll eat a little on the train ride back.

Hope for tomorrow. Hope for a good tomorrow. OR Just hope!

4 comments:

  1. Eating out alone is one of the coolest things you can do. No distractions from conversation. Nothing. You're free to watch everything you'd otherwise miss. That's what I think anyway...if I was richer, I'd do it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. The sky changes colour (and appears blue) because it's refracting pure white light. As the angle of the sunlight changes relative to a given point on the earth's surface, the sky over that point will appear to change colour. Remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i was about to say that ...i guess mikey beat me to that... erm yea because blue is a light with a thin wavelegth...it sorta bounces out of the way at a angle because light has to travel past more air particles to reach the earth at an angle. so what u see in the morning and evening is mainly redish orange...because they have larger wavelegths.===))

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.