Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Monday, May 21, 2007

I like it not so bright except in the case of all things beautiful.

You know the feeling when you want to tell them, like you really want to! Cos they'll listen and cos you trust them...but you know it'd change their perspective of you? And that keeps it in? yea well...That. It might not change their love for you, probably wont..but theres always the but. The but changes everything!


Apparently i desire simple that is not so simple; that apparently involves attention that cannot be given. Why can I not approach anyone?

4 comments:

  1. To trust someone is risking yourself to be vulnerable in his/her hands.
    A person who can change his/her perspective for the worst after knowing a lil more about you is not what i call a true friend....
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww nikki i love you too! and i miss you! and i like hanging out with you! and..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a second reading of this, I've decided I truly can't understand what you're alluding to. Far too cryptic...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i think you flatter me mikee...
    im too cryptic? too much practise. Don't have to understand, im just glad that u visited and tried!

    jaz i love you too!! we must strive! meet you soon!

    thanx random. i know the terms and conditions of trusting others(i think). I dont think they'd think any less of me, it'll just change, and...

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.