Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Monday, May 08, 2006

yea, i started it....again

hey hey. about the mothersday thing......
MY SOURCES HAD IT WRONG. and yes, pass the buck.......ur turn!

ali hit me over the head for freakn out about what to get mum....wahahaha, good ole ali. she knows too much.......younger sisters inherit more i rkn. i get all the random things that skipped 7 generations or something! yea well. moving onnnn!!

God's beeeeeen KOOOOOOOOOOOOL. like...just himself, you know, the all-knowing, all-lovin, all-faithful God who's just allways there for me.....and you too if u let him i guess.

ohhh yea. n HI PATTY, yea course i remember you! thanx 4 stoppppn by!. du u gotsa blog too? cos thatd be koool! ohh yea. shout out to THE STARS of my life!!!! i think we dimmed down enough for 2 lifetimes, and we're back on track! im stoaked, love u guys!
(i lvoe that word. stoaked...is that how ya spell it) and ive been spelling love wrong, constantly! ohh deaaarrrr! its the essence of life and i CANT SPELL IT WRITE! look away! weep for my flimsy fingers! ohhh yuk!

mooooovin on!
im currently in LOVE (woohoo, i spelt it right at FIRST ATTEMPT) with this random guy on the net. absolute genius and his pictures are HOT! seriously, and his words are like poetry and its perfect and i think he saved my life unknowingly.....deeary me, its all hunky-dorey (love that word too!)
here, chek it out!

http://www.binkyswoodworking.com/LaminatingStock.html


well, id hate to bore ya! (....actuallyy) and i gotstago......
ALI's HIJACKING!!!!

-gnitez all! God bless yaz!

waahahahaha.
well ohh yea. i should, might as well mention the others who comment. Golden gurl Rockstar! you are a LEGEND! ....n mikeeeee!!! ur alright.......{nah, u rok too}

4 comments:

  1. ohhh nikii yoor so fine! yoor so fine yooh blow my mind! hey nikii! =DD haha yooh rocks ma soxx starry! =]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...consiliatory praise. "I'm alright." Good good, thanks very much.

    When you said you were in love I'm all like *ears prick up*, but then it turns out you're in love with a carpentry page. Pf, whatever! Rahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA, funny... you're a scream nikki!!!!

    and. it's 'stoked'. never heard of 'stoaked' in my lifeeeee

    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She could be stoated...but in English you can't have a past tense of a noun. If you could though, just for the record, I'd be Mikeyed. And then I'd be something else.

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.