Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

reminder: mothersday tomorrow!

when you enter a community you should know,
where youre presence has resided for a good 5 years and counting,
and you're greeted with news that knocks light outta ya,
i wonder, why am i still surrounded by strangers?

R.I.P Ryan
im sorry, God im so sorry!

lesson learnt!

it wasnt until youth that God really spoke to me, the whole day had been drifty...
i wasnt really feeling anything. i wanted to, but i just felt blank. i knew i had some effect on the result. and i knew that crying wouldnt solve it. but i cried when i saw them crying. and i didnt know how to comfort them. nobody really knew him well. but when their gone, evryone wishes they had.

i had become passive towards Spiritual Opposition and justified it as being patient. that word hit home. thanx Corey, thanx God. i had been walking into skool every day, easily containing my passion for God in a little bag that i carried to every class. Reluctantly opening it occasionally.

lesson learnt.
i didnt really have a passion. Now i do. And now....im just gonna burst at skool. its gonna be hard and raw tear to my pride, but whats that in comparison to God's glory? and my friend's lives?

Therefore this is what the LORD says:

"If you repent, I will restore you
that you may serve me;
if you utter worthy, not worthless, words,
you will be my spokes[wo]man.
Let this people turn to you,
but you must not turn to them.
I will make you a wall to this people,
a fortified wall of bronze;
they will fight against you
but will not overcome you,
for I am with you
to rescue and save you..."
declares the LORD
Jeremiah 15:19&20

oke. dre's party later. i have a good 5hours to study :]
oh God, please prepare us all for the party, let us be ur light there!

hmmm....oOOhhh yea, i got 2 words last nite, which i'll hold in heart for the rest of my life, lease i forget. riteoooo. what else???

i should be off now!!!

cyaz guys!

loveLife.liveLove
God bless! and SHINE guys...
SHINE IT CRAZY!!!

4 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhh!! my spirit man is jumpin around like crazzee from last nite...amazing amazing! i lovee yooh soooooo muccchhh!! ahh i wish i could express it moree...buhh aww i do i do! Shine yoor light O daughter of the king!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cool nik! thinking of the blood on our hands, the blood on our hands.....aahh

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm a light at my party~ MEH! wasnt it hardcore! ... nah nbot really .... was looking forward for my uni m8s to rock up then it wouldve been hardcore~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rahaha! No way, Andre's party was way too hardcore. Like Kangaroo. That's way too hardcore too. Ok, I'll stop.

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.