Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

{the King and i}

decided to change the {jesus junk3e} part of my msn nic to {the King and i} cos it was alottt more together. get me? and like, evry1 had stuff like "jc and me" and evrything along those lines. i really liked it...but evry1 had it!! so it hit me!!! the King and i!!! woohoooooo....hope no1 else has that...but anyways. im barely on the net nowadays.....thus my withdrawal of msn and blogg surfin. sorryyyyyyyyy pplz....

anyways. LAST NITE was FLIPPIN AMAZING!!! youth rocked rocked roked the ROOF off the flippn church!!!man. wez, AWSUM message. but i think what really blew evry1 away was the alter call. and that crazy Spirit just went NUTSO. was flippin AWS. woooohooooo!!!!

thanx God. really really helped. woohooo. oOOhhh OOh OH OH Oh!!!! JOSSSSS AND SAZZZZ WELCOMMEEE BACK!!!!!!!! :) awsum to have ya back!!!

wahahahahhaa. this is really really reallllly koooooooooolll!!!!!!
at suzii's atm. india mission meeting. families invited!! this is the last meetin b4 they head back next week!! their gonna shake india like nothing its got b4!!! AWS. woohoooo!!!

and and and....ravii's was funny!! was there for about n hour and more. errrmmmm...

I MADE FRIENDS TODAYY!!!!!!! vivi {at ravii's party} and hannah {stompers "under the star" event} she dusn know how old she is. but i bet she's 4. and her sisterrr phoebe!! wen i told her my name was nikki, she started singing "hey nikki ur so fine, ur so fine you blow my mind hey nikki!" wahahahaha. i was honoured!! she's......i dunno. but i think she said 7. man, hey're sooooooo hot!! veyr very cute!! their hair is really silky, blonde!! ohh yea. our lil stompers group {church community preskool thing, wednesdays} is abit more multicultural. eheheh

man, "under the star" was SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! all these kiddo's dressed up, lookn OH SO KOOOL!!!! and infact, their clothes were not reveiling at all. teens needa learn off these guys. they dress down and get 2nd glances the whole way!!! evry1 just wants ta stare at em, their sooo cuteee!!!

errrmmmmm. riteo!! 2moro nitez. come along!! 6 OH cluck at 1070 stud road, rowville ACF. how bout it?
eh? eh??

riteo. off now. laters ali!! gators!! wahahahahahahahaha. OOOHHHHHHHHHH the BRAZEL BRUSH SHOW IS BACKKKKk!!!!! HAH HAH HAH BOOM BOOM BOOOMm!!!!!!!!!!! wahahahaha I LOVE IT. its HILARIOUS!!!!! smack bang fall-off-ya-chair funny!!! its unbelievably lame, that its soooo fully funny!!!! I LOVE IT! wahahahah

rite-oH... smile on!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. do you miss me? do you love me? do you want me? do you need me?

    see you sooon darl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahahahahah. riteo!

    what song is that raCh? and yes, ,i do miss you and love ya and want u? and need you!!!!!!! wahahaha. catchazz laterrrrrrr. thanx 4 visiting guys!! u rox!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.