Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Monday, October 24, 2005

there is hope for me yet!!

a psalm to study by...

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not flunk
He keepeth me from lying down when I should be studying
He leadeth me beside still bottled water for study break
He restores my faith in study guides
He leads me to better study habits for my grades' sake
Yea, though I walk through the valley of bad grades
I will not have a nervous break down
For Thou art with me;
My co-ordinator, my teachers and my friends comfort me
Thou givest me answers in my moments of blankness
Thou anointest my head with understanding
My test papers runneth over with questions I recognize
Surely passing grades and flying colours follow me
All the days of my examination
And I shall not dwell in this school forever
- Amen

awsummm awssummmm huh?? i dunno who made it up. but i leeched it off jazz's blog. for those who dont know jaz. and only know me, u now have seen this brilliant verse! riiteooo
lalalalalala.

hmmm. dre thought some bible verse said "yada yada...without gAmbling, and we were soooo confused. later uncle mike {the not-my-dad one} cheked it out. it's "yada yada...without GRUMBLING" so we alll laughed our butts off and u realyl hada be there for the moment!!

wahaha. welllll, gotta ask ma if i can go deb , bllaaahhh, i mean formal. yup yup yupz!
2day was weird. all teh beter huh? i really gotta get off the net. oke.

LOVE FLIES HIGHER, WALKS THRU FIRE
DOESNT CHANGE FROM DAY TO DAY
IF ITS REALLY LOVE, IT WONT GIVE UP
LOVE WILL NEVER PASS AWAY!!
love is patient, love is kind
some1 else wins, love doesnt mind
love believes, love forgives
n God is the start of alla this!!!
[hillsongs 1997 man!!! wooohoooo!!! awsuuummmmmm!! from the allthingsarepossible album, called...ummm, wassit called? The love of God can do, and its not the whole song. only the bridge and chorus]

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! You go Nikki, study as hard as you can, don't end up in TAFE. Aside from that, I never understand what you write here. It's like taking drugs without the drugs...reading your blog alters my state of consciousness. It makes me see and hear things. Are you concerned? Or have I got you worried?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nik! as if rip off my post! shame, shame on you! just coz im daryl's friend doesnt mean you can post my posts on your blog! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.