Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Monday, July 04, 2005

wasssssuppppppppp!!!!!!!!

WASSSUPPPPPPPPP
who's grace was rockn!! shame on youz who didnt make your presence known!
hmmm, well newayz, that was realllllllyyyy koooll!!, like all the dancing!! and the singing!! {*sigh, bianka chen...she'z seriously beautiful...and her VOICE!!!! goshhhh...took my breath away. cant believe the guys din fall in love with her already!~!...evn tho she hadda bf. }
oke oke. back to it! umm. THE MAGICIAN!!! mate that was AWSUMMMMMM!! tho i coulda cried becos he din choose me for his assistant!! broke my heart!! *crash

well yupz....wat else? ummm....went to morning service on sunday...and...then suzii and sundaii came over and we all watched 'first daughter' the first chik flick ina LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. i really mean it. n i coulda gone without it too!. cos i'ver mooved outta that phase and definately dont wanna go back there!! and the shopping too. im sick of it. honestly. i cant stand it. simply cos it's all my old ways teasing back at me. i dont like shopping. i dunno what mlaysia's gonna do to me, but i've come to the decision that my trip back will be my mission field. and when the mission team join us again, i'll holiday!. ehehe. so yupz. ummmmm...

oh yea, back to the chikflik. it wasnt evn that good, tho i cried, its sooooo insane! cos i always take up the character of whoever's feeling sad. and cos sam {main character} went thru soo much crappp, ,i was like. crying, it was soo saaaadddd, ,and i hate being saaddddd....the ending wasn evn that good!!!!! it wasnt HAPPY enough!!!! gosshhh, and then afta that all of us were feeling.....i dunno, ,weird. n so ali run's up and gets her kelly clarkson album and they all listen to the depressing songs and im like....oh plz dont...

yuupz....well newayz....ummmmmm, fastforward to sunday nite. afta a very awsum wellbeing service, we go for supppperrrrrrrr. for once in agess im alowd out. mate we all up to clayton n pop into 'river kwai' its not the best place and i wouldn advise it. but somebody there liked it. for some STRANGE reason. well who was there: ME, ,ali, suzii, jojo and mum and dad, mikee, that guy {only guy i didn kno}, yubz, pasta, russel sage, elton, andrew and gf...well i think it's his gf...suzii asked if it was his wife? wahahahaha...yupz

well us all ate there....it was funny.....i hogged mikee's camera and make movies. the last one went for ages. it was about evry1 going cross-eyed!! it was HILARIOUS!!!!! ehehehe. well i useed up all the memory!! *goo me!! go me!! cheers*

oke oke...song time...i love this song!!!!!!! its sooooooooo.....sweeeeeet-as!!
in the summertime: thristy merc
I don't have a job
I never liked them
I just wanna play in the sunshine

They say I was wrong
But I know better
I live my life like I'm dying

Gimme a chance
I'll do my best to kick and scream and dance
When winter comes I'll turn around

Take me back to the sweet times
The hot nights
Everything is gonna be alright
In the summertime
Baby, in the summertime
And even if I have to wait til next year
I don't care
All I know is that I'll meet you there
In the summertime
Baby, in the summertime
That is where I'll be

I can't complain
Cos I'm still breathing
There's nobody breathing down my neck now

Gimme a go
Like an open furnace setting fire to snow
When winter comes I'll ask the crowd

To take me back to the sweet times
The hot nights
Everything is gonna be alright
In the summertime
Baby, in the summertime
And even if I have to wait til next year
I don't care
All I know is that I'll meet you there
In the summertime
Baby, in the summertime
That is where I'll be

So let me run
I'll dream until my head weighs 16 tonnes
And when I wake sometime in June
I'll say

Take me back to the sweet times
The hot nights
Everything is gonna be alright
In the summertime
Baby, in the summertime
And even if I have to wait til next year
I don't care
All I know is that I'll meet you there
In the summertime
Baby, in the summertime

Take me back to the sweet times
The hot nights
Everything is gonna be alright
In the summertime
Baby, in the summertime
And even if I have to wait til next year
I don't care
All I know is that I'll meet you there
In the summertime
Baby, in the summertime

Baby, in the summertime
Baby, in the summertime
That is where I'll be

wahaha, well its awsum. and if it's a single i NEED it!
ummm, we cant find ma's keys....we've practically lookeed EVERYWHERE...and its gone!! but nevamind. i'll come crawling back soon!!!

aiitey. im outt! catchaz all soon!!
OOOOHHHHHHHH.....i cant forget..im getting my L's 2MORO!!!!!!! bahahahahahahahhahahaa
watch out vic roads. u'll never stop me!!!! excelent!! hiss*mad scientist effect*

well i think i'l be watchn the HEFELUMP show 2moro!!!!!!! im sooooooooooooooooooooo excited! :] BUT YEA. I GOTTA FINISH MY WORK....arrrgghhh. so much for gettn it outta the way 1st up!! aiii...well yupz. oke oke.....adiiosssss ameeeegoz!

smash/crash n burnnnnn babyy burrnnn!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bianca's Site :D

    And I think all the guys DID fall in lurve... I remember thinking... "ok... she looks relatively normalish"...

    Then she starts to sing, my mouth hits the floor and stays there until she jumps off stage :D

    But I have to say I'm still more a fan of deb fung! Yes, yes, I know she's married... *sigh*...

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.