Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

....that's sooooo God

it's sucha God thing!!!!!
oh goshhh....well i sat my L's riite?
and i decided to be a bumm and read the book {rush/freak myself out} b4 my test riite??
well newayz...cut a really stoopid story and get to teh really happy ending. i read the book this morning. actually i wouldnt evn consider it reading. i skimmed, and then just flipped the pages, hoping i could obsorb it all....
newayz..i sit it...in my im-calm-but-i-think-i-failed attitude. well i kept telln myself i couldn fail. newayz.,.,..i finish up and go to the counter thingo....the chik prints out my results...
"oke, here u go. u passed" i coulda FLippin done a victory dance!! well newayz....this chik roks up next to me....and they pass her her results saying "here u go. u got 75%. but u need a 78% to pass...yada yada" i got 78%!!!!!! my heart practically flipped!

newayz....i was absolutely beamed!! i was smilin so big. oOOhhh yea. and with my card thingo riite? mate i look like a jail bird!! it's soooooo funny! cos its like, suddenly im this tank chik, lookn like iv jus come back from bootcamp! wahahahaha/....well its probly not that bad. but i like it. its funny! and the 1st thing that came to my head wen i saw my pic was "taaaankk" in the acf way that we sooo often recite. wahaha

mm hmm....well i also just went for a walk. which was strange. cos it was like i was talkn 2 someone n stuff...cept there was no1 there...........so yes, u could say i had a temporary invisible friend! wahahaha.....strange it is. allriiitey. i really needa write to mish. or she'll bite my head off!

no song 2day. can u ppl find lyrics for bring it on by audience?
i say bring it on let it come
we gotta live without regrets
i say here we go
we go again
we're gonna stand up!!
etc etc...i dont know it all. but itsa awsum song!!...
oke. catchaz

4 comments:

  1. Bring It On

    The sun was up
    we didn?t know this day would come so soon
    Around the clock
    we won?t give up
    now the pressure is on

    I say bring it on let it come
    We gotta live without regret
    I say here we go, we go again
    We're gonna stand up
    I say bring it on let it come
    We gotta run without fear
    I say here we go, we go again
    We're gonna win yeah

    When we go
    leave it all behind
    The story is clear
    I can see
    You can feel it in the air
    it?s about to blow
    Our time is near
    I believe

    I say bring it on let it come
    We gotta live without regret
    I say here we go, we go again
    We're gonna stand up
    I say bring it on let it come
    We gotta run without fear
    I say here we go, we go again
    We're gonna win yeah

    What ya gonna do now?
    Where ya gonna go now?
    What we gonna do now?

    --

    all's i did was go to their website and click 'lyrics'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nikki!! hello.. it's rachel, mel's friend, remember moi?!?

    hehe, found your page. awesomeness! keep rockin' for God! wo0t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahaha.....wassssuuupppp ya'll!
    wahahah. sweeet. la la la. thanx 4 lyrics jaz. if i cant find it on google i throw up my hands in despair and loose all hope of ever finding it..........

    i think i rely too much on gooooogle

    nehowz. wassssup rach!! i think i'll off n chekout ur page!! sweet

    catchaaz

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! for getting your L's nicole! hehe now you can drive to my house, instead of me riding in the rain to yours =]

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.