Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

ur weak, tired, fall back...on me
catch? im too heavy.
im strong
its gonna hurt, trust me.
i can handle it
i dont want u to.
u'll be standing ready anyway? just because...?
i love you.
thats nice. i love u too...
u'll never understand
u cant leave me alone can u?
i dont want to.
oke. i'll fall back onto you
...wait, i need to do something first...

isn't that always the case?
i catch myself duing it all the time.
like i starve myself, trying to runn on energy that i looong used up
thinking i'll be oke.
am i oke? *shrugs. my life is good. im happy, but spiritually...its aLOT different. that's how it always is riite? lol. im livn a double life. not that its completely opposite. just different...

i gotta go beddy now.
too many pplz read this. oh! go get a life?!!? :]

rok on!

2 comments:

  1. nicole! it's coz we havent talked in ages. haha.

    no no. but we gotta get together soon. you're awesome. keep pushing. ill pray!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.