Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Dear God,

Thank you for today, for making it so that when i woke up, i was under a roof... thank you that when i woke up, my friends were still around me, the dark clouds still existed, that the funny loud sounding birds were still not extinct... thank you that i had more than just torn clothes to wear and that i woke up in an environment that i could breathe in...

thank you God, for allowing me to get to school today by a vehicle and not by walking, thank you that when i was at school, i was able to speak and actually say hi to my friends. Thank you that i was able to see the sights, meet the people... thank you that i was able to hear what my teachers were talking about and thankyou that when they spoke, you gave me the choice whether i wanted to understand or not... thank you for loving me enough to let me choose what i want to do... thank you for allowing the climate to change during the day and for giving me clothes and indoor places to help with the change... thank you for allowing me to see the miracle of a day so many times...

Everything else, the part where you spoke to me, the part where you used the sun and the light to say hi, where you blew the wind into me like a hug, where you used my friend to tell me that you love me, where you took hundreds of years to grow those trees on the mountain so that i could look at it for a few seconds, where you gave me the chance to even concieve the idea that you exist, where you showed me in a million different ways that you care about me... you never had to do any of that, i don't deserve any of that, but you did it anyway, jst cos u love me that much, so thanks for that too...

Dear God... thank you for allowing me to even wake up today... and thank you for giving me today just to tell me that you love me...

[that was josssss's prayer. i thought it was rockn. hope he dun mind >.<]
well the bold parts i fell in love with!! wahahahaha...they were just the small things....i lvoe the small things. the whole prayer was rockn.

hmmm....2day i spent 2 free periods wit ben. not our ben, but the other ben?? wahahahaha.

2 comments:

  1. so which ben then?

    mm that's awesome. thanks God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhh...benn.t? the guy i danced wit at the debb>? wahahaha, i dunno how else to describe?

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.