Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Friday, June 03, 2005

...hmmm, my eyes be tired

wahahaha, ,if u noticedd....i got a new msn dp....i dont change alott...but i liked this one...it was orangey n it was of a chik tryna fly....shez got the wrong technique goin, but *shrugs....i wrote "flying" on it newayz, so pplz would realise she was attemptin 2 fly! ehehehe

well newayz....like jaz bn sayn. im lovn this exam period! im lovn the no skool, n the bumm around n the not studying [tho i wish i had the willpower 2], n im lovn the....wait for it.....NO HW!!!!!1 its the most glorious thing ever!!! spectacular, amazing, awsum, wonderful...etc etc....yes iv come to despise hw to teh point i enjoy EXAMS for the very reason that i DONT HAVE HW!!!!!1 wahahahahaha. beaut aint it??

Take my shoulder back now
Your head's too heavy for me
Please don't come around here no more
'Cos I asked you to stop
And you wouldn't

[Chorus]
I would give anything to make you better
I would give anything to point you to free
I would give anything to help you realise
I loved you 'til it killed me
So my logic wouldn't hurt you
I know you might blame me anyway
Well I'm sorry, I'm so sorry

[Chorus][added]
You're not helping yourself to me
I've tried all the things they told me
Trying to close up the wounds left open by you
And if I seem doubtful, distrusting.....I am
You said you wouldn't do it agin
You said you wouldn't do it again

[Chorus][added]
You're not helping yourself
You're not helping yourself by hurting me
Anything just to try and help you see
You ain't helping yourself by hurting me
Time to let you go, time for you to see
You ain't helping yourself by hurting me

brooke fraser: better

hmmmm, sooo yupyup....insane...i am....wahahaha, lol. daria just ask if something i said was relient k lyrics? wahahaha, cos it was good enought o be ina song! wAHAHAHA im touched...
dont worry, just dun put on ur sunnys wen the sun's briter, evn if it's too strong...its better

wahaha, was it that good? ehehe, cos he was talkn bout how he wasn too enthuised about life...so yea..just said that hmmm...

newayz, uhhh...oOOhhh i called kailynn today!! it was awsum! shez a real....i dunno...i neva knew she could talk so much!! wahahahahaha, it was good as! newayz. i hada leave cos dad wantd the fone....ummmm....i dont feel like sayn much now...

if i told u i thout i was in love....wat would u 1st say? or ask?
"R U SERIOUS!"
"whoo??"
"really?"
"thats kool"

*shrugs, thats the 1st things i thout of...well i'll tell u newayz....im falln more in love wit God evryday! yes....be dissapointed its no1 mortal...yet wahahahaha. newayz...PRAYER MEET WAS SOOOO ROKN yestaday!!! i LOVED IT!! i wana go evry week now....
i thought i was the only youth/young person there...i din feel weird....it was kool...n then pikkles comes n stands next 2 me, n its kool. havn really been wit him much in ages...his awsum! newayz, yea...so its just us 2 n then dubz comes. n yea....n then karen [neighbor one] n yea....it was sweeet as!!! n yea....hmmmm...

my rents dont think i study enough....n im pretty happy wit my exams so farr....tho i think their expectations r alott higher then mine...hmmmm...i dont kno..mixed feelns for skool. the main reason i trry [wen i do try at all] is for my rents or friends or mb cos i dont feel like failing for a while....

yes, be worried for me. cos i cant worry for myself enough....oOOhhh
called stuf last nite...it was kool...next friday im gonna train up 2 her skool in tooronga n meet up n we're gonan watch a movie n then go 2 youth!! its gonan be awsum....hmmm, i dwanan train up by myself, but i dwanna bring aloong a crowd eitha. cos she dun really like that. i think she feels that shez forgotten wen theres a crowd...i h8 it wen shez liek that. wen we ask her 2 come out wit us [big group meet] she'd be like "nah, you guys will forget about me. its oke, go enjoy urselves newayz" so yea...if i bring pplz, im only gonna bring like...*shrugs...a couple or something....hmmmm....its gonan be aws!

!!!

hi...i lost one of my sis's conector pens....waddup?...i think im gonan go now...im gonna go call some1...

oOoHHH, man benny is soo funny! he laughs soo much!!! love it! his a happy person! its AWS AWS man. wahahha. im stsrtn 2 talk like him 2!! WAHAAHAHAHAHa. nah man, yea man. this man that man. n he makes the FUNNIEST faces! wahaha, wen i 1st met him riite? evrytime i saw him or him, me, he used to go n make a face that would make me laugh lots or just make me beam!! cos his soo funny! n yea, his loud too! well yea, ,just thought i shoudl tell ya bout one of my aws aws frriends wahahah. newayz, yea. thats ben!!
{btw, plz dont pay me out. i think i shall tell u beaut readers about a diff friend evryday. to show yaz how blessd i am [i nearly wrote lucky] n yea, God's soooo good 2 me! keeps findn new ways to make me smile n laugh n stuff....man he ROX!!! majorly!!}

newayz...ima off now!!
love yaz man!! evn if i dont show it!! i realy do! i dont tell pplz to their faces, cos it not the way i tell em i appreciate em....dunno if thats a good or bad thing..
but catchaaz newayz....i really cbs playn wit sizes n colours now...mb later....rok on!

3 comments:

  1. Heya Nikki...gotta say that whenever I visit I can barely understand your writing. It's just so texty, you know like a mobile phone sms? Ah, don't worry. If you fail your english exams for using sms writing I will not be surprised! Have a great weekend ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's so funny.. but so true, nicole! crazy slang..

    ben is awesome. im late for cell. bye!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.