Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

oke oke, i 4got to say b4 about a hilarious situation 2day...
oke oke, like last period, further analysis test....its a double sided test, ,THATS it!! n yea, i sat down, gettn deep into the 1st page n realise that i REALLY NEEDA GO PEE! so yes, i dismiss the thout n turn the page, to my dismay, its all about scatterplots. i remember Miss talkn bout scatterplots in class, wait....all i can remember is yakkn yakkn to jaz abotu evrything....i DONT EVN KNOW WAT A SCATTERPLOT Is!!! al i remember is turning to the page in my mathsbook, i saw a scatterplot but was only interested in joining the dots...so me n jaz joined the dots n it lookd like an animal!! it was sooooooo koool!....newayz, back to trying to figure out what a scatterplot is....turns outt i rack my brain n get nowhere, chances are i failed the test....

i stare puzzled at my sheet until the teacher collects it...i stand up n my gut starts sendn messages to my brain, like "U NEEDA PEE U NEEDA PEE!! HURRY UP, OR I'LL EXPLODE!!" n man, it was painful, evry step i took i recieved a pang of pain. but jaz took my books for me [thanx jaz, saved me yet again] n i rushed to the toilet, where i releived myself....so yea
it turns out my gut didn't self distruct....n im still ALIVE!! here now! neva fear!

wahahaha!! but man!!! it was soooooo weird....n i think my test has dragged down my average....oh bumm! good thing im movin outta class next semester!!...i think???

ROK ON!!!!!! :]

3 comments:

  1. I dunno how that situation is that funny... hmm... all I came away with is that u nearly peed ur pants... which is more gross than funny...?!

    I'm thinking... she just wants to be involved with what kool people like us r doing :D

    riiight... buahahhahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOO WAAAAYYY! i already told uz that im outt! asIF go singles nite. i'll repeat wat i said in choko's chatterbox. u guys can have fun, i really couldn care, but it'd be real ammusing if the next time i see uz, u both have gfs!!!! :] jkjkjkjk!

    tho it would be funny....n yea, i dont think i'll EVA go 2 a singles nite man, n b4. wen i said i wanted in, it was cos i thought u were organising a bgf FORUM not a nite out. *shivers. sooo, thats sorted?? have funn!! n mate!! choko, how did u spring up the singles nite topic wen i was talkn bout nerly peeing myself??? wahahahaha funnyfunny.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i got lotsa mentions this time.. for uhh, being distracted in further allll the time?? go us. but man, when you move? ill have no reason not to work! *horror* as much as i love you nicole.. i hope you dont get to move. ahaha. *torn*

    but yeah, that scatterplots thing?? shahin was so lost on that too, i saw him like, looking at me.. i got there n im like.. uh oh. did we do scatterplots?? o_0 .. so i bluffed my way through it, n hopefully i get SOME marks for my random dots, lines n numbers!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.