Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

...lying in the fields of grace

man, i needa tell yaz about the most amazing experience on sunday, in wellbeing, at the altercall. it was soooo great n awsum n just soo.....*sigh.....priceless? well, i visited the fields of grace, guided by God, i closed my eyes n let him take me somewhere i'd neva b4 been. i lay down, in the field, my head next to my savior's but we were lying different ways, get me? well we lay there, comfortably. it was the sweetest thing. cos all the while He was telln me how much he loved me. telling me he gave me people to love me cos he wanted me to know he loved me all the time. he told me he was finding new ways to show me He loved me. Said that he loved me over and over. it was the dreamyest place. it was soo good, cos it was so real. n then wen i had to come back to this earthly reality. it was different. cos i know my savior's riite beside me. i dunno why. i always knew it riite? but now i can feel it...

newayz......LIAM ROX!!! thanx man!! he fully maded my day!!! n proved again that God was doing heaps to keep the smile on my face!!! well, cos we got lockerbays near each other, we bumpeed into each other....
"oi stooge!" he always calls me that "gime ur hand"
*he reaches into his shirt pocket to get something, n takes it out, but i cant see it cos his hand is wrapped around it...
"watsit?"
"just gimme ur hand!!"
"no!! tell me what it is!!!" i keep thinkn itsa joke
"GIMME UR HAND!"
"OKE! FINE!"
so i give him my hand n he put this awsum awsum superman bagde in my hand, cos evry1 knows i collect badges, n yea. i was beaming wen i walked away. cos we're always baggn each other, it was a real shock he comes n gives me something...n yea, well that was AWS!

my eyes are going fuzzy! gaaaahhh! I DIN TOUCH MY HW OVER THE WEEEKEND!!! n now its bitting me bak in the bumm! bumma!

i got exams soon. n ali's kickn me off the net soon too.....i cant blogg 2 much over these next 2 weeks, cos of exams. BUMMA! iv been writing more on my memwall lately. it's nearly finishd. OOohhh yea, im makn a habit of calln sum1 evryday, cos it makes pplz happy. n wen ppl are happy i get happy. so its awsum! so yea, if u get a random call from me....just be happy! wahahaha itz kool too. cos its catch up time n yea.....gosh, did u kno my Savior's bn rockn my whole world up soooo much!!!

the trees always look like brocollly now adays, if u stare at them, u'll see it too!!!
the pink cows arent moovin' they never moove, all they do is say moo. how lame!

GUESS WHATTT!!!!!
...to be continued...

LOOOOOK!!! -------->>>>>>>>>>> THERE!!!....yup, thats it! w00hooooooo!

WAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!, lil glenny chix r tryna pik u up phillly!!! HAHAHAHA, this lil duded u was previously askn me about ne hot yr 7 glennian chix, now being pickd up by them. soooo funny! i guess his pretty cute 4 a lil guy, his more like a bro, his in yr 7. was ment 2 come to glenny, n i rkn the chix would be flockn him if he did. but shhhh, dun tell him that, dwan his ego to explode! ehehehe

but yea, phillyz kool! his my lil mate

newayz, ima off abotu now. catchaaz!!!!

SMILE!...laugh...play....FISHERPRICE! wahahaha
[away. leave a message or find me flying]

4 comments:

  1. haha yeahh nicole, what liam did was very very cool, hehe.. i can see how that would have made your day!!

    ahh, i cant express how much ill miss having you in my further class if/when you move out.. i spose though, i cant be selfish! i hope you enjoy yourself in wood! haha, good one for scaring james patto with the 'brocolli trees' comment!

    mmmmm.. *dances in circles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahaha, mmm....yea....i will misss our classs.....i think? ehe, nah. i will! n yea. we will catch up, n i really should be duin my chem poster...the one that was due 2day....well im wurkn on it....cept that knowing me. its gonan take me the whole nite. n i still got a method prac exam [1hr n 40mins needed] to do n study for silly further test....aiiii.....i'll try it ur way, no sleep. except i'll be falln asleep duringfurther test. n that would be compeltely hopeless...is there any hope for my schooling yet? all things r possible! *w00t wahahaha. catchaz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... I read the first comment and I'm like... "who's nicole... ohhhhh, it's nikki"...

    U do realise that ur last blog is too wide, stuffing up ur side bar... if u've noticed, it's now down the bottom :S

    Dunno choko... would u really want to know how to impress year 7 girls... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHAHAHAHA, well i dunno, 1stly, philly claimed the chik was a 'freind of a friend' therefore had the right to try and talk to him, tho he was pratically a random. n i dont think he has a secret, his quite a cute guy ehehe *shrugs. nowadays evry1z lookn 2 good! n yea thanx nate!! i finally realised, im like...uh oh bumma, ,whers my sidebar gone???

    sooo...how do i fix it???

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.