Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

HEYYY!!!! i made jelly!!!!!! :] n its GREEEENNN!!! n its got lychees, n now i feel like a genius, cos its the 1st time iv made something like that BY MY LONESOME n CLEANED UP all by my lonesum and NOT GET COMPLETELY SICK OF IT b4 i'd tryd what id made. wahahaha, its the ug-gah ug-gah jelly jap thingos!!!! waaaachhhaaaaa!!!! i have now masterd the art of cookn! TRY BEAT ME NOW! BAHAHAHAHAHA

*calms self down.....
SO!...howz life ladies, gents, kids? ummm....my eyes r tired. n i concured 2day!! of course with the great mighty help of my savior! *duh. well, ummmmm. listening to music riite now. tuition was funnny!!! WAHAHAHAHA, man. u 2 [jaz n daryl] r fun/ny. yupyupz

ummm, my fone will is gonan skyrocket this month....*sheepish, oop. its just that now i have the urge to call more people n msg more, n its oh soo costly!!! *sigh. n ima on plan, therefore have no way of keepn track of my fonebill n how much i go over...cos im on a reasonably cheap $9 PLAN! wahaha, n yes, of course im always spilln riite over. asIF i can use less than $9...pffffttt

LOOOK! now im excited n my eyes r tired....hmmm, here, some lyrics so some awsum songs, random songs. enjoy?? [ooOOh yea, b4 i forget, the sky was REALLYREALLY kool 2day!! no seriously!! if u saw it, u woulda said so too!! but u probly did see it. BUT did u see the same awsum awsum arrangement of clouds as me? they were sooooo...perfect? it was as the sun was beginnin to set, n so the clouds kinda 'glowed' cos the sun was on itz background! n it was soooo kooooool!!!! man, a real touchn moment!! awww, my savior rox!!!

everywhere i go i know ur not far awayyy!! ur right here, ur right heree!!
everywhere i go i kno ur not farr awayyy! ur right here! ur right here!! hey yeeaaa

carolineee, let me wipe away your tears and give u life, make you feel beautiful again
carrroline, dont throw it all away! im here tonight, la la la la la la, carrrooolinneee!

on the way down i saw you & u saved me from myself!!
and i wont 4get the way u lovedd me!!
on the way down i allmost fell right through...
but i held on to youuu!!!

because your always there, beside of me,
my favorite friend,
i cant believe the change in me!
ever since u wrapped ur arms around me now
dont ever let me go
i love you!!

lead me on lead me on
to the palce where the river runs into your keeeping
lead me on lead me on
to the place where deliverance covers the seeeking

butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers
stickn little white flowers all up in her hair
"walk beside the pony daddy, its my 1st ride"
"i know the cake looks funny daddy,
but i sure tried!"
oh with all that iv done wrong, i musta done somethingg riiigghtt!
...to deserve a hug everymorning...
and butterfly kisses @ nite!!!


man i love those songs, i'll chuk on more songs later....hmmm....
i kno im 4gettn something....welll, i think i'll end on a happy note...

hi...i totally lost my train of thought....i'll be back. need food fro thought!! WAHAHA
i feel like timtams n milk....mmmmm.....ummm..i'll cut short now....adiiosss earthlings!!!!!!:]

THERE...ummm...i gtgg. my sis thinks i spend too much time on this....i think so 2!

3 comments:

  1. haha pretty cool lyrics nicole. hehe am i to blame for the sky high fone bill? i hope not =[ sorry =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats weird, i just thout i posted!! hmmm, but yea, i should be studying. its always the case....I SHOULD BE STUDYING...but i do the absolute minimum. aiiii...newayz...

    my jelly is awsumm!!! u dunno what ur missn!! eheheehe

    n dun wory andy, its not the msgs im so concernd about. its the calls i made during not-so-free time...bumma

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stop calling with your mobile during not-so-free time..! it's that easy?

    hey man, i love all those songs [cept i dont know one of them i dont think..?].. 'butterfly kisses' gives me goosebumps.. ahh. love it.

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.