Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Monday, May 16, 2005

hmmmm,what to say? this should be a short post cos i dotn have nething too special to blurt about....oOOhhh...actually, i do!

hmmm, last nite. after all the fone calls n stuff, i sit on my bed n talk to God abit. n then i switch off my room lites n chuk on my bedside table lampy thing, n yea, i talk to God more...n i end it going something like "oh God, i needa do my hw...n i kno im always saying the same prayer n im always askin u to save me from the wrath of my teachas wen i dont try hard enough myself!!" n yada yada, i go on abit more, but i ask him to wake me up 2moro, or to keep me awake n stuff, enough to do my acc prac sac!...

well i go to sleep n wake up again thinking it's 1 or something [btw, i was plannin to get up about 5:30ish, thats what i set my alarm clok for newayz] well i chek my fone n it's 5:30!!! n it turns out my alarm clok was off!! so yea, God saved my life for the zillionth time!! n i did as much as i could, tho that was only half. but i thout that was really exciting!! cos His 2nd chances neva eva ending!! tho i kno i cant push it. but his aws!!

n yea, i come to skool with a 1st period free, anotha lifesaver!! cos i hadn finishd my chem, so i did that in the free chem class cos our teacha din rok up! n yea. that was aws 2!! n yea. ummm...

was sittn in the monash libry afta skool [sorrry couldn spend time wit u mish!] n yea, i was staring out the window, writing in my diary too, about how i wished....n i paused there. i i wished i had a real good camera. cos the sun had some pretty awsum lighting goin on! n got i love autumn cos the trees change colour. n it loooks maddd as! so yea. i decided, wen i decide to save up, i will spurge it on a real good camm, one that's capture what i see. n that's gonan be hard to find n expensive...*sigh. but yea,. i'd take it evrywhere wit me, so it's gotta be ready to be dropped :]

man, i casnt believe, im starting to sound like im getting sick...n i rkn it's God tryna tell me not to show off, ,which is probly a good thing, since i'v always boasted about never being sick n stuff...n now it's comn rite at my face!!! aiii....well im eating cold jelly now...which probly isn too helpful in this situation. n yea. i should be watchn supernanny or duin hw....so y rnt i?? *sigh

wise msn nic 4 2day:
The world's about to end, dont forget to wear your stackhat!
wahahaha, well i thout that was pretty funky :]

i cant see what im writing cos it's white. so if i stuff up, thats all part of the package....hmmmm well i gttg now n study abit. aaron's my inspiration. he believes he can get 300%. and i beleive him too!! his sucha BRAINIAC!! n he WORKS SOOOOOOO HARD!!! im nearly jealous, ehehehe

well newayz, the only think i cant stand is that he puts studys over evrything, INCLUDING his health, his not christian. btu yea, his gonna become a doctor, well he planns too, cos he wants too. n yea.... well he's always stayn behind afta class to ask the teachers questions he couldn't answer in anotha ExTRA textbook he was practising in. n yea. well i guess it made me realise its all about balance. n priorities. i mean, i needa study at least mb one hr a day, that'd be a big jump for me. aaron study's just about 4 hrs a day, his incredibly insane! but yea, i wish him well for his life. his workd hard, so its only fair, tho thats not what life's all about riite? being fair would be the last thing it's about. i guess i can only hope n pray, for him... n me n evryone else in this however beautiful yet unfairly insane world. wait....thats evry1!! :] wahahahahahaha. but yea, if ur reading this, ur in my prayers!!!!! :]

hmmmmm. what else? wez said we were all in his dream 2day, n that we died cos we were all gased, but he died while killn otha pplz. *shrugs, its the next holocost ahhhhhh!!! wahahaha

hmmm...i told me to get off this alreadyy!!!!! alriitey allriitey!! im gettn off already!!! gosh, i can nerly feel myself talkn 2 myself?? well yea, adiiiosss ameeeeegoz. CATCH yaz

i'll be back!!!! NEVA FEAR!!!
rok on all, wait!!!....
SMIIoLLEEEEE

4 comments:

  1. haha nicole, seems lyk you have very fun filled and packed days. unlyk my boring school days. ahh well, studying now thats somthing i gotta get on top. so hard to keep up with hw yet study for exams and do extra. and with azn parents it makes it even harder espically when u dont' feel lyk studying/hwing and just wanna spend time with friends or going out. ahh well jsut think in 1yr and a half we will be free. and have no more hw!! yay!

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you gotta relax. Seriously, who wakes up at 5 to do homework? Perhaps that's an asian thing too...anyhow, take it easy, see you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, im not really the azn studdystudystudy freak, the fact that i din touch ne hw over the week and weekend was the reason i had to wake up, cos i was too lazy to do it at the time :]

    rok on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amen. oh i mean.. amen. haha. [yeahh, im funny.. o_0]

    mm man, i want a job that doesnt have homework.. so the hours i actually are the hours i get paid for.. n whatever's left over is really truly mine! what job has that? hmm, nothing im aspiring to.. oh goody.

    nicole's days are packed because that's the way she chooses to see them. if i gloss over the details, my days will be boring.. but i spose, taking pleasure in everything, and depriving nothing of its importance..?

    hey guess what? i called all my cell girls today.. n all conversations exceeded 20 mins!! *dances around* n im playing a nice song for piano! n ive got a half day tomorrow! n i have my phone! oh no! my hw is due!... way to wreck a mood..

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.