Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Sunday, November 08, 2009

there is no alternative

pass
fight
fall
try
dance
bite
fail
fly

I can't seem to make any of this comprehensive. There is no collateral. I have frustratingly lonely, seemingly insignificant puzzle pieces and the only concept resembling "sense" is the absence of the other pieces. All I know is that I miss you right now and I'll have to get through it without you because that's the only way I'll get to see you later.
You'd never know though, I'd never tell you.
I mean, I just did, but I don't even think you come here.

3 comments:

  1. lol who are you in love with? i cant believe u wouldnt tell me! (u can kinda tell ur in love.. or at least that u really really like someone) =P

    josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHAHAHA, i don't love anybody! i mean i love everybody but i'm not IN love, i give you my word! (because of course i'd tell you!...after aileeny of course)

    i just actually miss a couple of people.
    it's true.
    but last night i missed them a lot, because it just hit me that they're weren't there. and i cant miss you because you are there.

    happy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt think it was me!! i jst wanted to know who you were in love with haha

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.