Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

i can't decide what i feel.


The days, of late, have been gaining weight.
Not the sort of unwanted weight that girls exclaim as they examine their thighs. But the sort of weight that burns as you wake up with DOMS from a previous night of extreme exercise. Like the weight of urgency and the need to not waste time anymore. The exhaustion of productivity and the challenge to extend stamina. The discovery of efficiency and the want to be useful, knowledgeable and influential.
I heard the most beautiful acapella this afternoon on the radio. It was like...the wisp of a hearty and delightful aroma, warming and enticing...and unknown. Oh, what I'd give to learn of the song. I can't even recall any such lyrics. All I know is it was on Radio Eastern 98.1 FM about 12:30/1ish. Yes. It created the perfect condition with sunshine streaming in the window as I drove my shoddy little red, feeling all my cares evaporate, for as long as the 2 minutes song would free me.
I miss 70% of my friends. Because I hardly see them anymore. But I'm loving my new found freedom-purpose-productiveness. Sadly the two sort of collide.
I'll balance them later and sleep for now.

1 comment:

  1. wahhhh... those random tune ins into the radio.. are soo lovely!! i to have listened to lots of amazing compositions but dont know the name!!!!

    i wish i did though . XD

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.