Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

i love my God

i actually just want to sleep.
Because today was much emotional and spiritual- sprouted from little anticipation, expectation and a reluctant waking. nonsensical reasoning and lack of fluidity. tired eyes from an hour of despair and chaos and &lazy letters, missing Capitals.

the morrow brings me no hope of securing money wise. all my shifts were cancelled, save the first- which thankfully cannot be undone. but i am somewhat secure of my...self. though my body continues reacting to my torturous mutilation via junk food and fitness ban; and my positioning with different friends becomes confused. i am momentarily steady, and beautifully satisfied...and my both rich and poorness challenges the way in which i think, buy, habitual, nothing and everything.

the less sense i make tonight i intend to justify in dreams.
The night is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.