Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Hydrated and Dehydrated need love alike.

I need much.
I want even more.
In fact, I usually attain more of what I want at the expense of that I need.

Oh bugger.
So very glad am I that I may take refuge in this home of mine.

Ps: If I ever (by some strange happening) open up a cafe or a boutique of my own, never will I put up the sign "experience essential" in my search for staff. But I will instead, take down names, numbers and emails of all and call each as each vacancy opens up in the order they came. I will make judgements based on their real-life interactions upon meeting, rather than upon amatuer writings on paper. I will. If ever there be the need.

Pps: Hire me please. I've never aimed so high. I've never been so desperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.