Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

From frustration to memory to purpose to hope

It's just one of those "i'll make money when i create something that the world realises they can't live without while simultaneously curing myself of this ridiculous obsession with love and meanwhile stop favouring that one red-haired kid in my classroom because he reminds me of that somebody i could potentially fall in love with just because he's like no other i could relate to but would rather keep me at arm's length providing me with one more stranger to stop crushing because i have something to prove and the world to win in my efforts to gather selflessness from the odd crooks and crannies which renew my hope and revitalise my being remembering that i cannot live without my God because pathetic are us humans but i'll still learn to love ever so gradually under the cover of a faithful lover" sort of days.

Yes, one of them.

2 comments:

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.