Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I don't know what's right and what's real anymore.

I'm almost positive these days are leading somewhere! It's as though someone's started a countdown and the days become a little more restless. My usual 14-16 hours awake each day seem to weigh heavier with purpose.

Perhaps...perhaps it has something to do with spending my days with you. Perhaps because I write to you and I feel the change.

Perhaps I am in love.

Yet I'm stirred to believe that my anticipation and restless spirit is more than just being in love, as consuming as love is. Something's happening around me. I notice it in those around me, as this world collapses in the natural and unexplainable. Perhaps again, it is just my perception and/or my imagination running circles around my open mind.

But I want never to be hopeless or helpless ever again. I want to shed this skin of weak resolve and selfish intent. I want to feel your hurt, except rather than being crippled by it, use it to fuel my fight.

Gossip's such a pathetic snake, it's shameful to think it could do so much harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.