Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I dropped my face right over Here.

This world is filled with beautiful people.
You irritate me because nothing seems to phase you, because I could attack you and you'd still remain a faithful friend. Because you hold it together so well that if I hurt you intentionally, you wouldn't fall apart. You're so much stronger than me now. I'm a little shamed to be honest.

I realised tonight in the car, amidst my confusion marbled conversation, how messed up I've become. Thank you for listening. It appears I'm tangled in everything I despise. It appears also that we're all broken together. Hope is a glimmer, yet brighter still than simply the memory I clung to previously.

I am surrounded in beautiful people. Can we do this? This love I sought after was always before me.
We can stop pretending, together. Let someone see you without your guard at least once every while, we all need the assurance who we are in our depths is known and still loved with or without the face you wear everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.