Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

"Yeah, she's like that..."
"What's the word...how do you say that?"
"Mm, I know what you mean..."
"Addicted to herself. That's it"
"Perfect description!"
"Yes, she's addicted to herself. You know how she always unloads herself onto everybody else?"
"Exactly! She hardly listens anymore"
"I wonder why she got so self-centred?"
"All she wants to do is talk about herself all the time...OH and the complaining!"
"I've had quite enough of her. She forgets everything about everything else"
"Damn I hate how fake she is!"

your voices drive me wild. i hate the truth in it.
i need you to look at me and tell me what's wrong with me.
damnit. you cant let this paranoia devour me. i dont owe you anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.