Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Leave me alone green monster

I had that sneaking suspicion you'd be together, so I called you both and neither picked up. I feared the reason would be because you were having too good a time, without me. Then an hour later my phone rings and caller ID states it's one of your phones, except I hear the other through the speakers. So my suspicions confirmed, my doubts increased, I'm concerned you'll both get it wrong.

Maybe I'm just jealous. Maybe.

NO, I did not need you to call me just then and tell me you had 45minutes left to waste together, because you could not include me in 45minutes. Stop teasing me. This friendship isn't us three anymore. It's you two.
You're gonna hurt yourselves with this emotional attachment. I'd prefer it stop at just the hurting me.

It doesn't matter. We have our "seasons" per say. This spring just hasn't been mine...hopefully summer shines a new light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.