Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Friday, November 07, 2008

geez, your a wonder,

you like to contradict me...
or maybe I like to contradict you.
But i cant help feeling your amused by my confusion.

Yes, I can't do a thing without you! What's more, I'll finally come to terms with a process you decide would be good for us, in time for you to change it. I don't know if im complaining or not. Because what my complaints used to sing, I now have, when I realised I could do without. Except that my head is all boggled and I'm infinitely unaware of what your trying to teach me. I have the feeling it has something to do with "trust me".

Love, if i close my eyes and let you lead me, it might be easier, but you tell me to keep them open and find the strength in my feet. I would love, absolutely love to work at the museum. And I fear this curiousity will nearly kill me. Although the timing is perfect. You always are. Should I reject this current offer, in faith of your provision? How can I finish these three assignments? How will I tailor this dress in time? When will I have time to call her? I told her I would this week. I don't know how to netbank, and I'm almost relieved, my savings account is about to deflate, and I'm both excited and blank. Will I miss two mondays because my friends are in celebration? Which is it? Ministry or Selfishness? I feel a little less loyal. I wouldn't mind a little sunshine. The bottle next to my bible says everything.

Ta.Brake!Please?RightOverThere!NextLeft?Waha!AnythingElse?YouMissedASpot.LETGO!Ahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.