Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Monday, September 01, 2008

to She who bakes brilliantly

dear thhhunder,

you make me want to smile and cry because you smile when you want to cry. Your broken heart confuses me; &i wish you would see yourself with more worth than you do. Remember there is no condemnation for those in Christ. There is no guilt, no shame in Him, so stay there. He loves you, we love you. Yesternight, I had this immense feeling you were so much bigger than you understood or I could imagine. When you cried out in your heartbreak and willingness, you made me cry for joy although i could still feel some sort of pain. And i love you! and I admire you! Although...you sometimes frustrate me, but who doesn't? wahaha!

Heres to you and the new journey your on. I know it's all up from here, like the sense that you have a new mountain to climb! So here's to growth! Here's to healing! Here's to you, beautiful!

Let go a little more of everything, hold on a little tighter to Him. I feel inspired thinking of you now. God's got me excited in warm thoughts of you! You are more than a conquerer, only because there are mountains to conquer and your doing it now!

i think you can, i think you can, i think you can, i think you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.