Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

for the sake of self-preservation

Letted go.

I guess, I hoped we'd at least be friends.
Alas the benefit of this doubt I hardly gave mention to, is simply whisps of empty breath.
This position of "knew him once, he never looked back" is a little dissapointing, your so much more shallow than I remembered. Seems like the tide rose and you were satisfied just washing away. I don't know where you are now, and if I cared to, I do suppose it'd just hurt.
So farewell, perhaps never again. Thank you for helping me let go, you've given me ample notice to never expect of you again. I know love is unconditional...but...you know what you do. You can't say no but you can't follow through. I might see you again, mixed feeling about which I'd rather. I'll forget you soon. i hope you find God again.

love (i think this is the last I might, for you),
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.