Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I suppose you've just challenged me out of my predicament.
I feel a little more reformed to hold together sufficiently enough to move forward and shatter your misconception, however closely related to my actual situation it may be. Wahaha! For all I know, you've triggered my defense mechanisms which shout out against my current form. You've made me want to be brave because you uttered the accusation I loathe to be associated with or as. Thank you, M.
I've won this battle, there is no need for a rematch. Depression is gone from me.
That which took me three or so years to overcome seven or so years ago. Enough time stolen, I am no longer helpless, no longer hopeless. Geez, took me long enough to wake up!

God, strengthen my resolve; my focus is weak.
Your power, made perfect in my weakness. Beautiful.
Your grace, sufficient. Devine.
Your love: pure, just, holy, infinite, exactly what I need, exactly all I have.

2 comments:

  1. Don't suppose Q or James Bond have given you any advice too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha, nope. I'm not so close to those two. M's a good friend tho!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.