Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

It feels as hard to breathe as if I were locked in a sauna (and i can't do sauna's) and made to sweat out my bad habits. It feels like suffocation is the norm this season.
It feels now that my advocating the good ole cold turkey is really being slapped back in my face! Are you happy? You cut off my communication and I hate asking for help. So if i do and there's no reply, I'm not gonna chase for it! I want to look elsewhere, because temporal relief sounds so much better than my withdrawal symptoms right now. I should never take up smoking, because I mightn't be able to quit! It feels like staying on the edge is the only way to stay alive, but balance is too hard to keep; so throwing myself off this high and stupid ledge might provide a little relief until I have to worry about landing! "What's that?" you say, "Giving up or suicidal musings?"? No, you idiot, I'm throwing a tamtrum, I will get over it...later

My complaints annoy me. Like the brat herself has finally found a voice and I will regret this later! Shut up! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

...how long, Lord?

I hate my flesh, i hate my ways...
seriously, make it stop.
Honestly, just rip me to pieces, do it quickly! None of this pry-her-open-slowly torture!
gaahh! i hate myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.