Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Can you seep through my skin and purify all of me?
Will you help the cracks spread faster, further?

There is nothing in me that is worth life, there is nothing in me I want to save. So permission, hereby, I give you: Love, to rewrite my heart, refresh my life. So lift high that mighty sword, the one that rings pure... and bring it down hard, upon me, with accuracy, with love. Show no mercy to my flesh. Silence my selfishness. Until you find me fitting.

A public declaration. why? For you, friends, to hold me accountable.
Don't let me stay this way.
Quickly shut me up if you hear me complaining, disrespecting, wallowing, selfish.
I can't do it alone.

Jesus. Come quickly, tear me to pieces, carve my heart til all that is left is only you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.