Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY 2008

its the new year, quite amazing! yayyyy!!!
what can i say, I have to thank, well the obvious: God. For what? For being my hope, comfort, everything inbetween etc. Thank you, love, I would've never guessed the hardships I've had to experience, nor the travels and i guess, triumps through them (which were all on your part)!
I still fell short, I was again unfaithful through the year, but you forgave me...again, restored me, redeemed me. So now 2008, I give to you, hopefully I do not snatch it back for selfish desire during. Thank you, Love, I love you!

and friends....too numerous to name, yet I cannot resist!
Journey: the ones who were my 2nd family, sometimes my closer family, mostly my closest family. A few of you, I could not have held strong without you, without spilling to you the insides of me, still a little riddled yet accepted regardless. Jones, I'm both glad and sorry your gone, but your not but you are. I...cannot express how you and your brilliant spontaneous jokes made a way deep into my being! wahaha! Pasta, I love, absolutely love you like my brother! I love being a part of your bgr's, I love that you share things with me, that I, as undeserving as I am, could be of help to you. You strengthen me, and I'm glad for our bluntness! wahaha! You so funny! You might be one of the most gentlemanly guys I know! ehehe! Rob, bear bear bear! You've grown so much and stepped up to the plate so! that when we first started, I wouldnt've thought the boldness come from such a pansy! No joke, your honesty, your attemps....they give me more reason to try harder at mine! Tb, couldn't find another leader more perfect for the job that you, you've been an inspiration, and I'm glad, very glad for our friendship. You've been a comport simply through company, yet you share with me your life also, and you've been open! I trust you immensely! Thank you, thank you! Shteve, short and sweeet, you accept me, i feel very accepted by you, you make me feel special, not that the others don't. But yours is different! Gooms! Your beautiful, I'm glad you started talking! wahaha, 7months ago you wouldn't say a word! You've voice! Gift from heaven!

Stars: my brilliantly shiny special stars! Without whom, I would still be depressed! (from about 7 or more years ago, I forget!) YOU AREEE OH SO AMAZING! you light up my life! you've brightened my world! you give me hope when you encourage me, and understand me when we're all stuck in the pit together, or in the same storm though different boats! You aren't like brothers or sisters to me, your just stars! Aileeny baked beany, my favourite alien! I've proabbly said it a million times before, so i won't again, your irreplacable! Your hugely hugely respected by me, it doesnt feel like your 3 years younger, because we're on the same level. I'm sooo glad it's you I serve by in kid's min. I'm so glad its you! Your voice, its amazing to hear how it's progressed, how I hear more and more heart in you, because your heart's always growing! Josssss boogabah! you are SO wise! Your words and comforts, they always seem to hit the nail on the head! you know im soo glad it was you, as the youth leader, and still is! I'm so glad that your there, where you are, cos you can hack it! And i know your soo much stronger than you think you are! your so much bigger than you understand! your heart is HUGE! and i love you! I LOVE YOU BOTH!

and to the ones who are from no particular category:
mikee! I dunno what it is, maybe because your so so critical, or maybe because your just so different! you'll be glad to hear! wahaha, your really different to everyone I know, and your opinion is soo important to me, if i hadnt heard of a band before, I'd take your opinion of it as my own, i don't know why, I have a respect for you! I started off thinking that it was you who needed a friend, wahaha, i was wrong, you don't need me. I think I find myself bursting to tell you things just because your there and I have to tell it...and because you accept it all! Thanks a billion! I was very very wrong to judge you, your an amazing friend!
sim, thanks for sharign things with me, you don't understand how appreciative i am that you trust me that much! yet i dont feel i know you all that well, im hoping that will all change this year! Mr 95! wahahaha! Rock on! be strong, for your family! they rock too!
Al(oysius), I dunno what your doign on this list, but your kinda like a faraway older brother. That's all, we're not that close, i just cant help feeling like I can trust you immensely and you'd understand.
Yoosh! I dont know you, I want to, you also are one who I feel totally comfortable opening up with, though i dont, i havnt, like theres a strange similarity between us, though I might be imagining...
Pikkles! hello on arrow! wahaha, i like visiting you! I miss your hugs though, like before...waaay before, you were one of the only ones i'd allow, just because i felt it was alright, like you'd have that attitude "it's alright" and i felt safe, and you felt like an older bro. Hope all's well with you now!
raCh, hello, if your reading this, I love to read yours! Your difference and boldness inspires me, oh and your funky fashion!

Family....God forbid i forget!
Dad, i dont know where to start! I like you around, feels like you havent been in a month! well, maybe because its so! but i like the funny things you did, i guess i didnt totally hate the overprotectiveness, though you frustrated me. The curfews and the overstressed issues about safety! wahaha, ohh, they remind me that im loved, i like that feeling. and i guess, i hope that in 2008, I allot more time to you, because you've raised me to what i am now, and I am very grateful! Uncle Jap vented to me and Ally how much better a brother you were than Uncle James was, we didn't know what to say, but I believe him!wahahah!
Ma! Mother dearest, you are a jewel, that's the one thing I cant shake, your a jewel! Your very mother like! wahaha, you put up with all our crap! pick up after our junk! take it in stride! and though sometimes you are nasty (like all parents tend to be) your smile is soooo beautiful! so much so that i despise your sour bad-mood faces, cos they dont allow your smile, (consequently, you look 5 years older). I love you, like said a mother hold's her children's hands for a while, their hearts for a lifetime! Forgive the cliche, it just couldnt be said better!
Ally...your just there! You've always been there! and i feel that absence when your not! You've got to be the best critic in my life, goodness your vicous! you can tear me apart with one look, one sentence and you'll cut me deep! and i try not to be so affected, but i cant "immune" myself of you and your harshness, (im half afraid of you) yet im totally glad your like that! you keep me in line! You know me, you know me well, and though we dont know everything about each other you know just about everythign about my nature. And im glad to begin to know yours too! I am very very very privelegde to worship God alongside you! I like how we can understand each other SOMETIMES! wahaha! love ya! though i'd nearly never say it to you!

should I have made all that public? I've just got the best friends in the world, ehehe, I couldn't help but boast of them! They make me! It's late, I'm not tired. Its the new year! wooohooo! wahaha, thank you God!

Hope its been happy! I dont know why you read all of this...It's for me to reread later. Goodness. I'll be off!

ps: dear reader, if i did not thank you for being part of my life, im sorry, Thank You!
Kav, if your reading this, want you to know you challenge me, you really do. I love that! Want you to know of a hope, and WORK LESS for goodness sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.