Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

...and i can go to any other church and still wonder how the pretty girls stay in church,
and i might wonder if the good-looking somebody over there had anything to do with it.

i;ve got to clean my room...and my head space. it seems my thinking progresses are blocked by some superficial and prejudice entity. Beauty is fleeting unless you believe beauty is love and love is beautiful. oh and if love is eternal, could you ever take it back from someone? And if you did "take love back" did it ever exist in the first place? Because Love is eternal. Love never fails, love never stops.

And the sun's still above all the rain that's coming down.
What is weakness? How is it defined? Is it a self assessment? Is it a flaw? I read is some novel that weakness gave room for understanding...

And you were asking about aliens the yesterday, do they exist? Did God create others? If so, would it put a cap on our importance? would it make a difference in our beliefs? Would the bible be questioned? Would it make our mission statement (the great commission) any less attainable?

Maybe the sun is alive! Maybe animals have emotions! Maybe everything seems so insane now that nothing is going to make sense if we keep on assuming. Priorities are screwed up (mine in particular). Insanity is an option.
I hate how you "have to take" antidepressants everyday. I hate it. I hate how you cant get over her and its been so long. I hate how you always change the stories and i can't trust your words anymore, i always need to hear from the oposing party. I hate how you undermine her because your jealous. I hate how you make it all about you.
I hate how I'm a hypocrite.

WE KNOW SO MUCH BETTER! yet it doesnt seem to effect our approaches! My heart's apparently permanently broken, as permanent as this life is, my heart will be broken because i hate the things you do sometimes, yet I love you. And its nowhere near as heroic as God's love, because I can go about it all wrong. and i get thrown about and come out ugly. and i try to help you but i might make it worse.

im sorry.

Can we start again?
no.
but forgive me please.

5 comments:

  1. Dunno if you still remember me, but thanks for the sobering thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how could i forget?
    your the citylife guy who tried to tuitor me and jaz and instead accidently ensured i was burdened with false accusations of being in love (with you i might add)!
    wahahahaha! yes i remember you!
    wahahaha! oh the days of rediculous circumstances never end!

    turns out you have no blog connected with your id, so how are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I guess I didn't leave the best of impressions!

    hmm yeah I've got a blog but never knew you could link it to your name? Us bloggers are a dieing breed! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. my blog is rehabdazz.blogspot.com

    don't mind the eerie silence as you enter.

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.