Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

God forbid it, God forbid it, God forbid i be a freakn bad teacher!
I got assessed today, finally, and although i recall saying to my friends i'd be happy to pass, I did pass and im not happy. im nearly really annoyed at myself. Last placements, i passed because my paperwork dragged me down, this time my supervisor didn't even look at my paperwork and freakin' passed me. I GOT A PASS FOR EVERYTHING. how can that be? every stoopid little box was ticked for pass. I thought i did well..i thought wrong. not that i didn't feel paranoid they wouldn't bitch about me. seeing they did about nearly everybody. Puck! really. am i so unstable? at least now i remember my passion, wahahaha, to be a good teacher. GOD FORBID I BE A BAD TEACHER! damnit damnit damnit. Got my ball tonight. cant believe i got pee-ed off on the day of my ball.
I'll be back in reconciliation im sure....but right now im feeling raw disapointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.