Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

whats on my mind? thoughts...or lack of it. I have something to say but i don't know what it is or how to say it. I want to spoil you with details of me and beautiful writings, but i cant now. because, because words dont come close, and as much as they do i've forgotten how to use them well.

...will not return void.

ohh and 'lol' irritates me, there cannot be another word/abbreviation/ whatever, with such a loss of meaning. laugh out loud. I've noticed people only use it when its awkward or a polite way to say "yeah so..." something boring or the like.

I've got a book besides me called The Forms of Water by Andrea Barrett, which I plan to read soon. I'm waiting for a call, but not in anticipation

and I cannnnnottt be bothered! I cannot entertain you, oke, i've done it, Im bored, so if you aren't I've much exceeded myself!

1 comment:

  1. haha your so right nicole! lol has lost its meaning. stupid msn and stupid internet has taken not only our grammar and punctuation but our lives!! neeeoooo!

    zdafp

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.